The 20th Annual Statewide CARD Conference kicks off on January 11 at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida. This year’s autism conference will include a special two-day workshop on the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2). The ADOS-2 workshop begins on January 10, just before the official conference begins.
Conference Location: TradeWinds Island Grand Resort in St. Pete Beach, Florida
Conference Dates: January 11 – 13, 2013
- Glen Dunlap
- Nancy Minshew
- Lou Brown
- Mark Durand
- Six New Things About Autism That Will Influence the Future
- The Impact of the Affordable Care Act on People with Disabilities and Their Families
- Treatment for Anxiety Among Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Special Education Law for Students with ASD
- Adult Track Workshop: Financial Wellness
- And many more…
Registration: Online registration is closed but interested parties can register by calling (407) 823-6011 or registering onsite.