Registration is now open for the Autism Research Institute’s Fall 2011 Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. The conference runs from October 13 – 16, 2011 and special hotel rates of $95/night are available at the newly remodeled Las Vegas Hilton. As is the case with other ARI or DAN! Conferences, there are several different levels of registration fees including parenting and practitioner pricing as well as Angel Discount prices.
- Autism is a Treatable Medical Disorder with Kenneth Bock, MD, FAAFP
- Behavioral Support for the Treatment of Autism with Doreen Granpeesheh, PhD, BCBA-D
- Introduction to Immune Issues in Autism with Jane El Dahr, MD
- GI Issues in Autism with Timothy Buie, MD
- Home Programs with Brenda Smith Myles, PhD
- Autism is a Lifestyle with Denise Fulton and Anissa Ryland
Contact Phone Number: 877-644-1184