The Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) at Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore, Maryland will be hosting a series of 60-minute monthly informational sessions in the coming months. The STAR (Sharing Treatment and Autism Resources) sessions provide parents and family members of children in the autism spectrum a comprehensive offering of current resources. The series includes 60-minute monthly informational sessions sharing local, regional and national resources as well as an overview of evidence-based treatment elements that have been recommended for program design and delivery.
2011 STAR Schedule at Card at Kennedy Krieger
- June 14, 2011 – Making Reading Fun for Toddlers – 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- July 12, 2011 – What to Expect From Your Psychological or Neuropsychological Evaluation – 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- August 23, 2011 – Behavioral Choice Making in Autism – 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- September 20, 2011 – Choose Your Plate – 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Multiple Dates – Getting an Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis: Where do I go from here?
For more information or to register for any of these events, visit the CARD at Kennedy Krieger Institute’s Eventbrite page.