Learn more about IEPs, special education law, extended school years, least restrictive environment (LRE) and more at the Wrightslaw Special Education Law and Advocacy Training in Roanoke, Virginia.
Conference Dates: May 20, 2011
Conference Location: Roanoke, VA
Conference Venue: Sheraton Roanoke Conference Center
Speakers: Wayne Steedman
- Section 1401 Definitions: Special Education, Related Services, LD, etc.
- Section 1412 Extended School Year, Child Find, Least Restrictive Environment/Mainstreaming/Inclusion, Private Placements, Statewide Assessments
- Understanding Test and Measurements, and the Bell Curve, Standard Scores, Scale Scores, % Ranks, Grade Equivalent, Age Equivalent
- Section 1415 Prior Written Notice, Procedural Safeguards Notice, Mediation, Due Process Hearing, Appeal, Discipline, Age of Majority
- Special Ed Advocacy for the Parent, Advocate, and Parent’s Attorney
Contact Phone Number: 877-823- 2237
Email Address: email@example.com