This year marks the 10th Anniversary for the International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR). IMFAR 2011 will be held in May at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in sunny San Diego, California.
- Eric Courchesne, Ph. D
- Ricardo Dolmetsch Ph. D.
- Professor Annette Dionne Karmiloff-Smith
- Motor Action Development
- Sensory Features in Autism
- Postmortem Brain Tissue Research in Autism
- Electroencephalography (EEG)/ Magnetoencephalography (MEG)
- Contextually-Valid Interventions For School-Aged Children
Contact Phone Number: 708-469-7694
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Mastery of Maps/Flickr