The Wrightslaw Special Education Law and Advocacy Training event in Cincinnati, Ohio will be held on May 7 at the University of Cincinnati.
- Section 1401 Definitions: Special Education, Related Services, LD, etc.
- Section 1412 Extended School Year, Child Find, Least Restrictive Environment/Mainstreaming/Inclusion, Private Placements, Statewide Assessments
- Understanding Tests and Measurements, and the Bell Curve, Standard Scores, % Ranks, Grade Equivalent, Age Equivalent
- Section 1415 Prior Written Notice, Procedural Safeguards Notice, Mediation, Due Process Hearing, Appeal, Discipline, Age of Majority
- Litigation: Special Ed Caselaw
Contact Phone Number: 513-803-0513
Email Address: email@example.com
- Wrightslaw: Special Education Law 2nd Edition
- Wrightslaw: All About IEPs
- Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy – The Special Education Survival Guide
Photo: Ryosuke Yagi/Flickr