The 16th Annual Minnesota Autism Conference, hosted by the Autism Society of Minnesota, will be held May 4 – 7, 2011 in Minneapolis. If you’re planning on attending the conference, register before April 20 to take advantage of special early bird registration rates.
- James Coplan, MD
- Linda Hodgdon, MEd, CCC-SLP
- Judy Endow, MSW
- Nicky & Lizzie Gottlieb
- Ilona Roth, DPhil
- The Shut-Up Sisters
- Children of Autism: Where do they come from? Where are they going?
- Discovering Possibilities with Visual Strategeis
- Practical Strategies to Stabilize Students with Autism
- Today’s Man: Striving Toward Independence
- Explaining Autism: The Challenging Issues
- Shut-Up About Your Perfect Kids!
Contact Phone Number: (651) 647-1083