Spend your St. Patrick’s Day 2011 learning how to advocate for your special needs child at the Wrightslaw Special Education Law and Advocacy Training in Eureka, CA.
Conference Date: March 17, 2011
Conference Location: Fortuna, CA 95540
Conference Venue: River Lodge
Speaker: Pete Wright
- IDEA History and Overview
- Section 1400 Findings, Purpose
- Section 1401 Definitions: Special Education, Related Services, LD, etc.
- Section 1412 Extended School Year, Child Find, Least Restrictive Environment/Mainstreaming/Inclusion, Private Placements, Statewide Assessments
- Understanding Tests and Measurements, and the Bell Curve, Standard Scores, Scale Scores, % ranks, Grade Equivalent, Age Equivalent
Contact Phone Number: 707-733-9472
Email Address: kristin_biernackiyahoocom