If you’re in the Detroit, Michigan area and want to learn more about special education law and advocacy, check out the Wrightslaw conference at the Oakland County Schools Conference Center.
Conference Date: March 12, 2011
Conference Location: Waterford, MI 48328
Conference Venue: Oakland County Schools Conference Center
Speaker: Wayne Steedman
- IDEA History and Overview
- Section 1401 Definitions: Special Education, Related Services, LD, etc.
- Section 1412 Extended School Year, Child Find, Least Restrictive Environment/Mainstreaming/Inclusion, Private Placements, Statewide Assessments
- NCLB No Child Left Behind
- Litigation: Special Ed Case Law
Contact Phone Number: 734-612-3934
Email Address: stevemygreatkidcom