If you’re like me, you have a ton of books on your reading list at any given time. The books on my list range from the latest fantasy fiction novel to autism books and biographies to political nonfiction. I love to read. Unfortunately I don’t always have a lot of time for reading. To help hold myself accountable I thought I’d share with you a list of autism books (or autism-related books) on my reading list. As I complete each of these books I will be writing a review for publication here on The Autism Education Site. Please note the links below will open in a new window.
- Behavior Solutions for the Inclusive Classroom
- How to Teach Life Skills to Kids with Autism or Asperger’s
- Sensory Parenting From Newborns to Toddlers
- 1001 Great ideas for Teaching & Raising Children with Autism or Asperger’s
- The New Social Story Book
- Gravity Pulls You In
- Three Times the Love: Finding Answers and Hope for Our Triplets with Autism
Would you like to share what autism books are on your reading list?