If you are planning to attend the Fall 2010 Defeat Autism Now! (DAN!) Conference, then now is the time to registration. Registration has opened and the early bird rates are valid through September 19, 2010.
The Fall 2010 DAN! Conference is one of the most popular autism conferences in the country. The DAN! program is part of the Autism Research Institute (ARI) and is known for a comprehensive and individualized biomedical approach to autism treatment and therapy. The Fall 2010 DAN! Conference will be held in Long Beach, California from October 7-10 and offers workshops for parents, caregivers, and autism professionals.
Here are a few highlights of the workshops offered:
Parent and Caregiver Sessions
- Special Diets and the Picky Eater
- Introduction to Biomedical Therapies
- The Immunology of Autism
- The Road to Recovery: Walking with Patience, Peace, and Perseverance
- Mitochondrial Function
- Update on Gastrointestinal Topics in Autism
- Primate Studies of Vaccine Safety
CME Approved Clinician Seminars
- Biomedical Interventions for Autism: The Paradigm Shift
- The Importance of Nutrition and Diet in ASD
- Metabolic Abnormalities in Autism: Oxidative Stress and Mitochondrial Dysfunction
CME Approved Nutrition Seminars
- Understanding Feeding Issues and Concerns in Children with Autism
- A Weston A. Price Approach to Diet
- Understanding the SCD and GAPS Approaches
For more information or to register for the conference, visit the official Fall 2010 Defeat Autism Now! (DAN!) Conference website.