Although the Wrightslaw conferences aren’t specific to autism spectrum disorders, they are one of the best resources available for parents that want to learn more about special education law. The more you know about IDEA 2004, 504s, IEPs, etc, the better advocate you can be for your child. The following is a list of the Wrightslaw Special Education Law Conferences scheduled in the first quarter of 2010.
- January 15, 2010: Tampa, Florida
- March 18, 2010: Lake Charles, LA
- March 20, 2010: Wheaton, IL
- March 25, 2010: Bakersfield, CA
- March 27, 2010: Grand Rapids, MI
Registration is limited at most of these events so early registration is key. For more information, visit the Wrightslaw website.